Monday, March 07, 2005

UA / ASU Hoops

I'm a diehard UA fan. I love UofA everything. I like their color scheme, their teams even football. I don't watch every game but when I do I love it. I love it that they beat ASU on Saturday. I don't care much for how close it was but I love it that its over and the good guys won. However I know Salim traveled on that game winner. Duh! If every call was called correctly through out the whole game the result would be the same. It evens out in the couse of one game I figure. I know that teams get snakebit by calls sometimes, but they are just looking at one call. I also know that refs aren't 100% even all of the time, so sometimes teams have a beef. However, ASU doesn't this time. There were plenty of other things to point at. Ike got lots of calls that he didn't deserve just like Salim did on the last one. Coach O said that he likes Ike because he is "the same thoughout the entire game". He isn't emotional. That sometimes is a problem I think. Name one great player in NBA history that wasn't emotional. Danny Manning was a great college player. In the NBA he seemed like he didn't care. Ike wants to go to the NBA doesn't he. He better perk up a bit. Ike may end up being the PAC-10 version of Danny Manning without the ring. Great player that no one can remember.

No comments: